Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
As I lay in the hospital waiting on a transplant, which I had to have in a few days or die. I was so sick. So, I can tell you exactly what went thru my mind as I lay dying.

I thought of my young daughters and wife, my God and Savior, my Mom and Dad. I did not think about my job, my career, my yard, or my guns. I prayed earnestly for my life and then for the lives I would leave behind. I sought the forgivness I already had from the One I thought I would be meeting face to face. And then after they told me I had the offer of a liver and would be in surgery in 6-hours, I prayed for my wife only. She filled my mind as I felt the distress she felt. I was mostly at peace with whatever the outcome and I could tell she was not.

If you have time reflect and don't die suddely then the important things of your life will be in your thoughts. There is no time or room for anything else. If you surive, it is an experience that will focus your future days like a laser.

And, just for the record: Any rilfe caliber that includes "Creedmore" is for young girls, old women, and queers.

>i have been there and your very right about what is important our dear lord ,family and a few friends. thank you for posting this,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman