So what's this thread all about again? Sounds pretty autistic to me. wink

And no, I don't post under sock accounts at this site. I actually have respect for this site and if Rick only wants me to make a post every 3 months, then I'll live with that until I'm freed again! I do miss participating here like I used to, but hey I'm a guest at this party and I have to obey the host or I'm gone. I hope all my fellow deplorables are doing good and I hope everyone has a blessed upcoming Easter Sunday.

Hit me up with a PM or on Kik @ GamerKidGod Or SMS @ 12092265743
(DISCLAIMER: Don't contact me if you're a Leftist SJW because you will NOT like my response)

And no to anyone who asks about those infamous pics of me. I NEVER posted them here. They were stolen from a stupid MySpace page I made back when I was 16 and posted here and at many other sites without my consent. I don't blame those who stole my pics I blame MySpace for being stupid and making a private page public for everyone to see. I'm turning 30 years old in October this year so if you want to keep my teenage legacy alive for whatever reason and look at pics of a teenage boy in diapers, that's your choice. Personally, I just wanna move forward.

Last edited by Maser; 04/19/19.

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican