I agree with Devnull. Top notch. I have one that has to be around twelve years old or more. When going along a fence runner you still have to hold on to it or it will want to make you run behind it. I finally serviced it myself last year but after a few weeks of stellar performance something happened. I finally had to take it to a pro for a rebuild. That cost me about as much as a new cheaper trimmer model would and I asked why I should just do that. The- trusted - mechanic told me that was in no way apples to apples to what I had and to keep mine. He could have sold me a new one. if he wanted. I use tru-fuel and recommend it.

Along this same line I had always bought inexpensive B&S push mowers and thought I was happy to do so. Two years ago tried one with a Kohler motor but the inside of the deck got all bent up on something and I yanked it off and gave the mower to a friend who uses it in the country not minding the obscene amount of clippings in the air. When reshopping same ole same-o I noticed all were poorly designed, allowing clipping to immediately coat the air filters. I decided it was time to try a Honda- engine at least, but after shopping ended up buying the buying a proper Honda mower. This one is self propelled and I got to say- it is a better mower all around and in every way than anything I ever used ( and I used to cut lawns for a company) and a friggin joy to use- and it wasn't a lot more $$$.

All that to say- buy better stuff and be happier. I liken it to the old adage that I can't afford cheap scopes.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius