Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
These people missing out of how many million visitors?
If you haven't watched one of the videos and familiarized yourself with the subject, then all you're really doing is trolling and being a dick.

The doctor in the river downtown was most often a murder after the mode of the still-unsolved smiley face murders, doesn’t belong at all with the woods disappearances. I stopped watching on the third German Physicist. I guess I don’t find it all that amazing and impossible for a lost 4yr old to cover 7 miles or whatever and it turns out that lots of folk who ain’t found were the ones that walked upslope and in their last stages often remove their shoes.

Most of these occur within some distance of water? So does most recreation in the woods.

OK, so the guy has written like six books on this very topic ie. making a living at it.

Which brings up the question again; so how many millions of people visit these areas every year?

He prob’ly doesnt say, after all he’s selling books.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744