I have gone another way.

I take 2 number 39 Weaver bases, which have very little dish to their bottoms, and I flatten those bottoms.
I then drill and tap the top of the CZ receiver just like any other old rifle, but in the case of the CZs it's super easy because the tops are flat too.
After those are installed you can use any weaver ring you want to use, including the supper lows all the way to Tunnels, off-sets, 30MM and anything else. The Weaver bases, once flattened are only about .165" high.

I never liked how high the other options are, but the age-old Weaver system works perfectly.
Here are 2 pics of a 375H&H I did for a friend with this type of mounting system. In my opinion, it looks low and clean, and they allow for a low mounted scope on a custom stocked rifle, so the user can also use the irons comfortable, which in the case of the 375 above was asked for so he can use the British express sights when he likes. the weaver system returns to zero well and is fast and easy to remove and replace in the field with no more then a Swiss Army Knife (or any pocket tool with a straight screw driver on it.

[Linked Image]Custom CZ 375 3 by Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image]Custom CZ 375 2 by Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

Weaver really should bring out some bases for exactly this application, but getting them to do it has proven impossible so far.

Last edited by szihn; 05/01/19.