Went to my lease last Sunday squirrels scampered from both feeders . Checked the game cams no pigs because a herds of squirrels eat all the corn as soon as it hits the ground , worse is they spin corn out of the feeder daylight to dark .
Since no pigs were around I decided to use the CZ 17hmr for squirrel reduction killed one coon and sixteen squirrels in three days and they were still coming when I packed up to leave yesterday . 17 critters and only one crawled about one foot with its front legs . The coon [about 12-13lbs.] twitched a bit not a wiggle out of the squirrels .
78.5 lasered yards is more 17hmr territory than 22lr subsonic ammo , the 17vmax hits with authority at that range . Felt good not missing any shots and everything dead right there .
Renewed my love for the little rifle - had it since 2003 - sixteen years , long live the 17hmr . . .
Had a Hawk stealing squirrels , it would struggle to drag them into the brush , it got two that I saw .
End of story . smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.