Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Most Doctors and Dentists are not utterly stupid. Our friend Paddler is an exception,a rare creature,a professional man with no common sense.

Sad,but there it is. This is my first post directed toward the foolishness that he posts here. Probably my last.

But know that Medical Professionals are not immune to idiocy,Paddler being the example supreme.

Doc,

The dude is no medico. When has he ever jumped in on a medical question on the 'fire and offered anybody some Good Samaritan tips? When I pressed the original poster "Paddler" on it, he claimed that the 'Fire was his distraction from work and didn't want to mix the two. Seriously? He thinks so little of his fellow man that he can't give somebody a tip on diabetes, or gout, or hip replacement potential, or statin drugs or any number of things that SHOULD be as much a part of his everyday life as oxygen. Nope, he's no medico, unless he is the most passive-aggressive MD in America, withholding any friendly advice out of spite and a power trip. Or maybe I'll say his training and our training certainly were different....
The new posters are using a shared account. Bunch of youngsters paid to stir the pot.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo