The way it works here, you can set up payment plans for over a certain amount. Under a certain amount you have 30 days. My wife forgot about one of the bills and ended up in collections and we had to scramble to get that one paid.

We had twin boys a year ago this month and they spent two months in the NICU. Both are doing well now and were quite blessed. They do have to go to developmental clinic and seems they have constant appointments. One boy, they want to keep a close watch on his heart so we’ve done for several echos and have to take him up to the city from time to time.

What drives me nuts is how a year later you get more bills for little things that cost so much. Why was it not billed a year ago? So here we are, on a payment plan for larger bills, then we get hit with two or three $1000 bills and then our home AC goes out and the wife says we *have to* get it fixed. I can do without it and was raised without it. She called me at work complaining it was 85 in the house on Thursday. There went the last of savings. We’ve put quite a bit on credit the last year. Premie babies, especially those coming two at a time, are expensive!

Hurts to get rid of this, but I sold my scope of it a few months ago and I’ve been using my AR last few years for whitetail here in the thick woods where I’ve hunted. It’ll be a few years before I get to go west anyway. Pretty much going to liquidate all my guns and all my guitars since I don’t have time to play anymore and won’t be getting back into a band anytime soon.

Sorry for the rant!

The local dealer is really wanting this rig badly and is trying to buy it, so if anybody is on the fence they should probably be aware.