Originally Posted by huntsman22
'Adults' are falling back on the ol' sick-your-fingers-in-your-ears and scream the ol' LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU ?

WTF would jud and fred have to post about if they punched the ignore button?

Well! I could talk about the time you cut your fingers off with the saw and bitched about getting a bill from the hospital. That was super funny.
Or I could go on and on about that gun you blew up in your face and blamed everything and everyone except the dummy pulling the trigger. If I remember correctly it was Hornady’s fault but they told you pound sand? you shifted directions blame Ruger! 🤥🤥🤥 heckled them until they fixed all of your blown up bullshït and then you bragged! about how you fücking got free [bleep]. That was pretty funny if you like crooked retards winning.
Or we could discuss carbon fibers That was interesting and fun.

I very kindly! p.m. you sometime ago, I told you that if you stay away form me, I’ll stay away for you. certainly you are even dumber than I thought Donny don. Never been one to take kindly to yipping bitches or bullies. Defense of shït gets you in shït.
If you look at my posts they are mostly polite and helpful aside from sugartits And his groupies. Never needed someone to beat me into the correct gear I just seem to think for my-self. LMFAO.