Gnoahhh made mention of this rifle a while back, in another thread. Our friends sold it to me then, but I didn't have the cash to pay for it. They were gracious enough to let me take it home and pay when I could. I put it in a case they had, stuck it in the safe, and never looked at it or touched it. Friday I was able to send them a check for what I owed. This morning I took it out of the case and admired it. It's a bit hard to put to words. Our friend had many custom rifles, most way beyond my means. But, this one was special enough to him, that he had it made, and being a 25-35 it's special to me. I feel honored that I have a rifle that is a piece of our friendship, liked by both of us. I need to get a set of rings. My local shop is closed on Monday's, so I'll get a set tomorrow. I also bought a Leupold 1.5X5 from them for it. After carrying my 1899 feather weights, this little rifle feels a bit heavy, but it does come up and swing nice. After I get the scope mounted I'll post some range reports.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by JoeMartin; 05/20/19.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin