Originally Posted by KSMITH
I had the pleasure of meeting little Johnny in Kandahar when he was first brought in. I had to go check out this "American Taliban" for myself and he look liked a small scared kid with a ratty beard. Several days later I saw him and he had a bullet hole in his thigh. Kinda snickered and kept moving. I was assigned to take him and his Australian Taliban buddy out to the brig on the USS Bataan. Standard prisoner transport, pillow case over the head and zip tied.That Australian [bleep] was a different story. He had a mouth and was constantly trying to pull [bleep]. I seriously could have pushed him out the door into the Indian Ocean and the world would have been better for it. We told the CO and the XO that Johnny wasn't going to be a problem but the Australian [bleep] was evil. They said they could handle him and we left. Few weeks later I am heading back out to the Bataan to pick these two schitt heads up because the ship had enough and they were to head stateside. Johnny was still very meek but the Australian was still full of piss and vinegar. I mean this guy was the kind of dude that could make Mother Theresa run one through his head. Johnny was always highly concerned with where he was going and kept asking us. Funny thing is, they thought they were already in a prison in America and never realized had been on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Handed them off to some Marines in Pasni or Shamsi and never saw him again. I would be more interested in where that [bleep] Australian prick is and if he is still breathing air. Hopefully he is not.

Knowing the way the system is run here he is probably in Sydney or Melbourne running one of the "middle eastern crime gangs".

As I said in my previous post...shot and dumped.

added. And just to be clear I think any Australian that leaves this place and fights for another (whether it be muslim, jew, asian, white, black, brindle) should immediately lose citizenship, all property held with-in this realm...and be shot on sight.

Last edited by JSTUART; 05/23/19.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.