Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Try telling Judge Jeanne she has moved too far left...or any other prime time host.
True that.... but at the same time, look what the libby owners did to the Judge last time she had the audacity to question Ilhan's allegiance to the US?

She knows now she really cannot say what she wants to say; i.e. needs to walk softly on thin eggshells..

Judge Jeanne has not missed a step. The owners found out very quickly what happened when they messed with her supporters.

Show me where she has had to walk on eggshells. The owners are learning the hard way where the strength of FOX comes from.

Judge Jeanine: "Grab Your Popcorn," The Deep State Is About To Be Exposed
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date May 19, 2019

In the opening monologue on her Saturday night FOX News show, Jeanine Pirro railed against former FBI director James Comey, accusing him of running his own "crime family" and attempting to stage a "bloodless coup" against President Trump.

"They're not going quietly into the night, It will be a joy to watch," Pirro began in her opening segment Saturday evening. "Grab your popcorn, Junior Mints or whatever makes you happy. The real show is about to begin. This will be true reality TV. No scripts, no rehearsals, just a gang of criminals pointing fingers at each other to save their own hides. A version of true crime and the reality show Survivor. The deep state exposed."

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 05/23/19.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."