It looks nice, but I agree with those who feel that nearly 6 1/2 lbs is a bit heavy for a 20 ga bird gun.

The non-selective single trigger is mechanical, so the left (second) barrel will fire even if the right one does not. The pulls on our gun were heavy, averaging 8 pounds for the right barrel and 9 for the left, but they were crisp with no creep. The safety is manual, so it must be engaged after reloading (not ideal for a field gun).

I'd prefer it with double triggers, to allow instant selection of the barrel, though if you are going to have a single trigger I do prefer the mechanical reset. I'd want to get the trigger pulls down to something more reasonable though.

I think that the author of this review is talking rubbish about the safety. I personally would not have a field gun which automatically activated the safety when reloading, and have paid to have that "feature" deactivated on one gun I own. If I want the gun to be on safe I'll put it there. I sure don't want to throw two shells into the chamber for a quick opportunity only to find that the designer of my gun thinks I can't close it without needing the safety on.