I’ve got a bunch of Thompson Center Cherokees and stuff for them, time to get rid of the stuff we don’t use.

First up is a .45 Cherokee with a single trigger and nice wood. The stock has some dings in the finish, bore looks great from what I can see. I’ve never shot it. The metal is nice, I’d say it’s spent most of its life sitting. $400 shipped anywhere I can legally ship it in the lower 48. First unconditional “I’ll take it”.
Feel free to make offers by PM. I can email pictures of anything you’d like to see. I can upload pictures here but it’s much easier to email them.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I’ve got several Cherokee barrels, the first two are new and unfired and in T/C boxes. One is a .32 and one is a .36. I’ve never seen another .36 Cherokee barrel. I can email pictures if you’d like. $300 each shipped.

Last is a used .32 Cherokee barrel, bore is ok, not great, it’s rough around the nipple. Comes with a new T/C ramrod. $200 shipped.

Feel free to pm for pictures of anything or to make offers. Payment in most any form will be accepted.

Last edited by RememberBaker; 06/09/19.

NRA Endowment Life Member