Hi Guys:

I hate to see this one go, but I have too many spotters, and I have decided I prefer straight over angled. For those who prefer angled, this one is going to be a deal.

This is a Swarovski ATX/STX/BTX 65mm Objective Lens Module, AND ATX Spotting Scope Modular Zoom Eyepiece (20-60x), both with pristine glass. Again, the glass on both units is impeccable. Comes as pictured complete with both boxes, manuals, caps, and Swarovski doodads. See pics below:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

With these units you can add on modules later. For example, the Zoom Eyepiece converts to a 30-70x when combined with the 95mm objective. Similarly, one can add a BTX binocular eyepiece and use this 65mm objective with it.

Retail on the 65mm objective unit is $1143 and on the ATX eyepiece is $2632 = $3775. Realistically, street price is $1029 and $2369 respectively. That's $3400 before shipping and maybe tax.

I'll knock off another $900-plus and go $2500 shipped to the lower 48. Alaska and Hawaii I'll split actual shipping costs with buyer.

$2000 SHIPPED FOR QUICK SALE ONLY

See more pics below.

Last edited by RickBin; 06/27/19. Reason: Price drop

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine