Have at it on your own land, but stay off mine. I've caught folks in the act of "shroomin" on my hunting property.
Had they asked, I might have said yes, but those who trespass and take what they want, will never be welcomed.
I will prosecute anyone who fails to respect my clearly posted property lines.

Had a young lady on horseback jump my gate and make free with my road, while I was hunting deer from a tree stand not 20 yards away. I asked her just WTF she thought she was doing, and she answered "oh, I didn't know you were here" (like that makes any difference at all?)
Took her picture, and told her "the signs say stay out. Not stay out when I'm here! Now get out!"
I have a small car on my hunting property that is now scrap metal, due to trespassers and thieves. I have no love for those who feel they should have free access to wander other people's lands.

I hope those of you who hunt mushrooms are more respectful of other people's Rights than I have seen, personally.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~