Very good friend asked me to help him with some firearms from his late father's estate. One of the firearms is a still unfired Winchester Super-X Model 1 Trap. The bolt face doesn't have a single mark on it, the gas tube is spotless... no sign anywhere of it being fired. It has a 30" barrel with an Improved Modified trap choke, trap rib, fancy X checkered straight walnut stock with matching beaver tail forearm, jeweled bolt and shell carrier, trigger is nicer than some rifles I've shot... just an incredible gun! Will definitely need a new bolt buffer and "O" ring before using as I'm sure age has taken care of those 2 items. I'm going to take it to trap league tonight to kinda show off, and as tempted as I am to shoot it, I won't. Unfortunately, it has spent all it's time in a glass doored gun cabinet and was never properly taken care of. There's slight pitting in areas from dust. Just wanted to share a neat old classic.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DeanAnderson; 06/11/19.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member