Originally Posted by 1Akshooter
No I did not. Never even thought about an optic. I was surrounded by my beautiful family and lots of good food. They complimented me more then I deserve, poked fun at me in a kind way and left me feeling loved. Bets of all I could feel and see their for one another and Jesus.

In retrospect Doug, it would of been smart of me to exploit the day and got that Nightforce SHV 3-10 I have been wanting. Darn, maybe for my birth day! I am on it and will start hinting soon......

Thank you for the gift of a huge smile and chuckle you just gave me.

I was awoken at 6:45 by my 1 year old. Took a walk with him up to the store for some fixings for breakfast and coffee (for me, not him). Came home and made breakfast for us and my wife. Left, unfortunately, to attend a funeral. From there I went and met up with my 14 and 20 year old at iHop for lunch. My 20 year old daughter had to cut out to go to work so I spent the rest day with my son. My wife took our baby to see her folks and came back in time for dinner with us. Made a nice BBQ. All in all a great day.

Tell the family I want to help out with the scope as part of the birthday so remind me when it comes time

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]