Every pair of good sunglasses that I spent good money I’ve lost them, usually overboard, within a couple months. When I spend $20 or $30 on sunglasses they never get lost. I’ve got cheap pairs that I bought 20 years ago that are still going strong. I’ve got several pairs in each truck and most are used for emergency backup since they’re scratched up pretty good. I’m probably due to drop another $19.99 at the local True Value store since it’s that time of the year. I tend to wear sunglasses everyday since my eyesight is important to me. I still have 20/20.....20/25 vision but my hearing isn’t the best. Running fire engines, aid cars, medic units, police cars, etc with the window down has destroyed my left ear.....I’m sure all the shooting I’ve done hasn’t helped it.

I might breakdown and get a pair of aviators this time around since my wife says they look good on me. I just have a tough time dropping that kind of money for sunglasses for myself. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~