Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Trump signaled in a news conference: "“I find it hard to believe it was intentional, and it could have been someone who was loose and stupid,” he added."

There is a briefing scheduled with Congressional leaders this afternoon, which I think indicates something will happen, but it will be a response proportionate to the attack.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Trump signaled in a news conference: "“I find it hard to believe it was intentional, and it could have been someone who was loose and stupid,” he added."

There is a briefing scheduled with Congressional leaders this afternoon, which I think indicates something will happen, but it will be a response proportionate to the attack.

Well according to KOTY, these are inflammatory ///

“To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!” - Trump tweet

Yep, full of sweetness and light.

The actual response to THIS incident, not prior stuff is quoted above. Hardly inflammatory if you have a working knowledge of the Queen's (God bless her) English..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”