I see all the reports in the media about how catastrophic an attack on iran would be, putin is saying it, the media is saying it, its like OMG we can't possibly attack Iran. Meanwhile there is a laundry list of stuff they have been behind that have led to lost american lives. They have sought to destabilize the entire region for years. Pretty much everyone in the entire geographic area views them as a pariah. the saudi's, israelis, pretty much most of the middle east views them as a threat. It would seem to me the way to handle this is one massive and decisive military air strike and take everything out all at once. cripple the nuke program. bomb all important military targets. notify all vessels in the straight of hormuz that if you are identified as iranian, your boat will be sunk. Take out every military vessel on the iranian coast. Just a massive and withering attack. Seriously what is Iran going to do to us. They possess no means of projecting military authority. They can't fight us back. I am not suggesting an invasion with ground troops. What I am suggesting is the notion that our patience is over and fire and brimstone bringeth forth. Become a peaceful nation or the arieal bombing will continue. I see us as holding all the cards with Iran here.