Turks are a bit odd at times. As was said above some of the Large Ring receivers have small ring threads.
Another weird thing is that some Turks have the standard 12 TPI of most Mausers but some have 11-1/2 TPI.

Add to the mix that some "Turks" are German made and some are Turkish made, but some of the German made ones are all marked in the Turkish way, so unless you can read Arabic (I think) you can't read where it says "Made in Germany."

And I was told (by a man I believe knows what he is talking about) that some were also made in Czechoslovakia at BRNO, but I can't swear to the truth of that. If so I have no idea how to tell from the Turkish style marks if an action is Czech or not.

I have worked on some that seemed sloppy and rough, and I also have worked on a hand full that were VERY well done and as nice as any other Mauser I have had the pleasure to use.

I fear I only make the waters muddier here, but there is a lot to know and many questions to answer. I would love to learn a bit more too.