It is the last Leupold I own as I peddled the rest in recent years. Figured it would be fine on my 20 lb 6 BR for fun shooting.

Took it out yesterday after sitting since last fall where it shot dead center and was super accurate shooting a tiny ragged hole. I actually aim at a bullet hole and pile the others into same hole.

When it was shot yesterday group was 1/4" to the left. Wondered why POI moved as this rifle is very very consistent. Suspected the scope right away. After several shots to ensure group position, I gave it one click right. NOTHING happened. Shot a few more shots with the bullets adding to same group position 1/4" left. Gave it another click right and it jumped to the right 1/2". Subsequent shots had the POI jump back to the center of the target. This sort of thing is crazy and very frustrating for a $1200 dollar optic.

I would bet it I were to rotate the windage and elevation knobs lock to lock 8 or 10 times the grease would be distributed and it would track better. I was advised by Leupold to do that with a VX-3 4.5-14 x50 LR with similar problem and it worked. (sold it soon thereafter as I had no faith in it). Glad I don't use this rifle for competition. Now pondering the sale of the last Leupold for something I can twist and KNOW it will move POI appropriately.

Now I feel better but still disgusted........

Last edited by Azshooter; 06/28/19.