for one thing get off the nice Mormon girl thing. Go walk around salt lake and get back to me on how mormon the area looks. Its more like sodom or Gomorrah these days. There are very few mormons that live in salt lake anymore and I would say the numbers going to the university of utah are way way less than you might think, and the ones that are there probably don't care all that much for the church.

this is the second U girl killed in the last 6-8 months. If you trace both situations I think you would find and no one will say this but it involved the girls doing sexual [bleep] with people they had no business being with. The parents in the first case want to blame the school and all sorts of [bleep], The fact is their daughter should never ever have been seeing a guy like that, never should have happened. If you saw the guy who committed the crime, who was not from here BTW, its not a stretch to think there is no way he wanted to give that up. Its naive thinking.

lastly the death penalty will never happen. I have lived here 20 years and we have only had one execution during the time I have lived here. ALSO looking at the current death row situation, we only have 1 person sentenced to death during the 20 years I have lived here. SOO utah essentially no longer has the death penalty. believe me its a case of pussitiis around here. We have had several years where people have tried to get rid of the death penalty in utah. We also have very troublesome mental health claims that the courts around here seem to just let stand to avoid having trials. Elizabeth smart's kiddnapper, that guy claimed being ape [bleep] and avoided trial (state charges) till finally the feds stepped in and prosecuted him. If it was up to utah the state would have still been wanking around with the case most likely, after 15years.