Hey all,
I tested out my samples of 50 cal 320 grain Fury Muzzleloader Bulllets today, and wanted to post the results here.

First off, I'm running a TC Impact and hunt in Colorado so I need to shoot a full bore conical. I've had the muzzleloader for over a year and a half and have flat out struggled to get anything to group. Felt more like throwing darts than shooting a modern muzzleloader. I was initially drawn to Thors and FPBs, but they went all over the place. Quite by accident, I found that 320 gr TC Maxi Balls would work well, but I wasn't thrilled with the idea of pure lead (though I know plenty of guys that go that route with no problem). After trying all sorts of various combinations of conicals, wads, patches, and powder weights, I stumbled onto Fury bullets.

I bought two custom sample kits so I had 4 each of .503", .504", and .505" to work with. The .503" were a snug fit, but certainly manageable. The .504" were too big for my barrel, so I could only test the .503". I was shooting at 50 yards with 100 grains of BH 209 and a dry .060" veggie wad.

First shot was centered and 2" high, the next three were all touching at 1.5" right and 5" high. Sweet! Couldn't be happier with that test run. I have 50 more on the way for more zeroing in, load optimization, and 100-150 yard range.

I could have pulled my first shot or had residual oil in the barrel. Maybe mine is one that is more consistent after a shot. More testing will tell. Also planning to shoot through some water jugs to see what expansion and weight retention look like. I'll post those results after I'm finished up.