Originally Posted by BigNate
I'm frustrated with the local archery selection. It seems to be an over-priced after thought in the local gun store. Have any of you found a few on-line retailers that have become your go too place to shop?

Archery talk Classifieds & E-bay for me. Buying a Used out of season has been my approach. Though the money I save I have invested in a bow press and other tools. Heck I talked myself into picking up two Flag ship Hoyt Carbon riser bows Hoyt CD 34 $560 TMD for each.

So not exactly saving any money in my case though now I am able to tune & or change out strings on my bows and my sons, and shop for strings and accessories where I like.

Need to be careful though, Know your Draw length and do not over bow yourself in terms of draw weight. If you are not happy with your local shops will you happy with them seeing up and tuning your used bow?

I can't say that I was, thus I bought my own equipment bow press and delved into a steep learning curve. YMMV

Last edited by Hunterapp; 07/08/19.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19