I am against pebble mining , when you remove the pebbles from a eco system the whole thing crumbles , pebbles are the building blocks of wilderness , they should just take the big rocks and let the pebbles grow up for future generations to argue about. Let the 3rd world mine their pebbles , they have the safest mining practices on the planet in the 3rd world. The 3rd world IS NOT A PART OF OUR ECO SYSTEM and its fine if they do it because at the end of the day we need the pebbles and honestly I don't care if the 3rd world destroys their environment because there isn't anyone there that will applaud my association with an image that has nothing to do with facts. People in the 3rd world don't even own protest signs , how could they possibly be taken seriously by anyone without protest signs.? Off to the capital building to protest pebble harvesting, hopefully the Empire will see me and publish a photo of my protest sign so that I can put it on facebook so I can get some attention , I mean save the planet .