Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Flatshooter
Hello all
I picked up a 22cal rifle not knowing what it actually was till i read the barrel, 22 cheetah mk1. Did a search on the gun and looks like i have to make some bullets. Which brings me to tnis forum, looking to hear from other cheetah owners on a good safe load.. looks to be a 1/14 twist. Not looking to shoot 900 yrds. Any help in what direction to in would be much appreciated.

I'd Cerrosafe it,to KNOW what's up with chamber dimensions,so I could prep brass in accordance. Many require neck turning,due chamber dimensions. Congratulations?!?

I've only owned a couple of 'em and would MUCH rather 224 Kreedmire. I shoot '15 with 50's in 'em,but can't in good faith give you any data,because you have no idea what you are doing,nor the rifle's particulars.

Hint...............

Surprisingly enough STICK you are correct. The smith i took it to did check out rifeling to see if it was worth reloading for also chamber checked out ok. Good quick catch there glad to see someone is paying attention, i think?

Quality cartridge also came through with the mk1 brass, saves some time there. A friend of mine is doing the reloading as you have noted i have no idea.

Thanks again , i guess??