I use Vortex Diamondback DBK-04-BDC scopes on all of my builds. They perform so well I can't believe it is even possible. When it's so dark I can't see, I put up my scope and see perfectly, it's unbelievable! Warranty, Lifetime VIP no BS, period!

All of mine shoot under 1" MOA at 100 yards, my Knight shoots one hole. Working on a few years now and hundreds of 120 BH209 magnum shots through all of them, no issues. Best part, only $200 bucks! They have some more expensive ones if your interested, but I'm just happy with the performance on these.

Next get a good solid base ring set. The one piece sets are great. I've had great luck with Durasite one piece base/rings. I wipe off any oil under the mounting surface, clean out the tap threads with alcohol and a q-tip then mount it. Make sure you press forward while you torque them down to specifications. I also use blue lock tight on the screws.

Just got a new set of binoculars, ranger finder for the hunt and a Diamondback Tactical scope this year for my 7mm-08 center fire build. Have yet to take the set out though so I won't review them.

Had a buddy loose his range finder off the back of his ATV. Ran it over and it snowed. Went back 2 weeks later and found them busted and in dispair. Sent it in, they replaced it no questions asked. They even have a set of binoculars in the Scheels with 1/4" of dried moss and mold on them, yep replaced them too and they are on display.

I have broken 2 Nikon scopes with these guns, customer service for Nikon sucks and the documentation was poor considering I registered them at time of sale. It was anything to get out of it and then they had to send me different models and I ate some $$$. Maybe they're better now, but I won't purchase them again.

Anyway, good luck! Remember, you have to do your part during the shot. If not, it doesn't matter how much you spend. You have to put your time in at the range, have the bore slugged, and get a good combo set up. It takes time! Good luck!

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.