Depends on what your intended use is, but they can be built to be both sturdy and pretty light.
Mine is similar in appearance to Huntmans, and weighs under 25# with 4 adjustable legs. Ive had the same one for about 30 years.
I have a sling attached to it so it can be carried to some of the more remote places we hunt long range in PA.
It’s just a bench, no shelf for gun storage. If I were to build another for my type use it would have 3 legs with the single leg up front.
I would also make the top narrower in front than the rear, as the width really isn’t necessary in the front as is the rear.
In order to keep the weight down aluminum legs as opposed to steel must be used. Best to use for that is (heavy wall aluminum conduit)
Purchased at a real electrical supply house, not a box store. Size of all pipe is measured I/D not O/D, so 1 1/4” for the outer leg and 1” for the inner leg works well. I used a light gauge 1 1/2”aluminum angle frame under the 5/8” plywood top, and welded 1 1/4 “ conduit couplings in the corners on the proper angle to receive the threaded conduit leg pieces. A 3/4” square block of 1/2” thick aluminum welded onto each leg near the bottom, then drilled and tapped for about a 5/16 bolt will work for the leg adjuster. I used a piece of all thread with a 90 deg, bend for a handle for the adjusters.