Originally Posted by 1911a1
Ten years ago I broke my fathers rule that you never leave the tractor dealership without a front end loader. I had a new mortgage and the loader was off the table

So I traded for a Kubota L3901. It is a little smaller than I wanted but I believe it will still more than handle my chores. I will have to find a smaller disc though.

old one
[Linked Image]

New baby Kubota
[Linked Image]

I have the older model, the L3800 without the DPF filter regen crap. I actually had a choice between a leftover L3800 and the newer L3901 and chose the older due to the emissions crap. It's been a great tractor and is just the right size for my 7 acres. It's light enough to do work around the finished yard, but heavy enough to mow and spray pastures. I have my rears half loaded with washer fluid (I have a backhoe, so can't fully load them). I recommend loading the tires, if you didn't already. It's a great tractor, if you remember that it's a compact economy model. I can lift a new 4x5 round bale with a FEL mounted spear, but a wet bale is a little iffy and the 5 x 6 bales are a no-go. Check your hydraulic pressure and make sure it's at the top of the spec, otherwise the FEL will be a little anemic. It's an easy task to shim the relief valve if you need to bump up pressure.