I have/had both a 63 and a Bearcat. I had the 63 worked on by a LE gunsmith and it turned out to have the smoothest lightest trigger drop either single or double action, of any revolver before or since. I gave it to one of our sons with the instructions that he was to never to sell it or he would be cut out of the will. Our other sons and I loved to shoot that revolver and the round count was into the 5-7k range at least when I gave it to him. Absent giving it to one of our sons I would have never parted with it. Accuracy was superb and I put some Hogue grips on it that turned out to be a premium move. I've thought about replacing it with the same model but.......................................

My Bearcat is one of the second round of manufacturing with that line. A Bearcat was a revolver that I dreamed about as a teenager when the first came and was convinced that if I had one that all tin cans, pop bottles, rabbits, squirrels and any and all small game was as good as dead, I only had to pull the trigger to realize that outcome.

I came across one and bought it and even found a holster for it at a holster maker that was in a pile from the first go around of the release of the Bearcats. I have practiced and practiced and now don't practice with it any more as it has defeated me in the accuracy department. If I really bear down hard and focus on paper I can usually shoot 5-7 inch groups off a rest at 25 yards. All pop bottles, tin cans and etc are now safe when I'm shooting that handgun.

I have a Single Six that I tuned up that was superbly accurate with 2-3" groups at 25 yards that would take the place of the Bearcat whenever the need would arise for a carry revolver for a deseret episode. That gun also was gifted to another son who dearly loves it and carries it all the time when out in the deseret shooting. He also was warned to never sell it or he would suffer the same fate.

I would never sell my Bearcat because as it sits in my safe it has fulfilled a teenage dream and for me that is all it will ever do or be. If I want to hit stuff with a .22lr handgun I've turned my choices to others particularly autos that are super accurate.

I would also suggest a look at a Wrangler and after some trigger work see if that works out for you. Good luck