I am not carrying any water for Franken, but he got screwed. The one incident that got him run out of office, he was on a USO tour in a military aircraft. A stacked Playboy bunny was on the tour, she was asleep in the seat. She had on a flak jacket.
Franken got his own brother to come up and take the pic, Franken was reaching forward to grab her tits. It was a funny photo looked like something I would have done.

This photo got out and Franken was ruined. This is absurd.
Franken set up the photo. He got his brother to take it. A rapist is not going to get a photographer to take pics of his crimes.
This woman was, probably, a whore. She is a Playboy bunny. I bet that many of them get paid money by millionaires to get a piece of that ass.
Even if she wasn't renting that ass by the hour, she is still nothing but a sex object. She is famous because she showed her naked tits and puss to millions of men in a magazine. She made millions by doing that. And, every guy who looked at Playboy, wanted to do what Franken was pretending to do, to grab those tits.
And that pretentious bitch acted like she was horrified that Franken pretended to grab her tits. She was "Shocked, Shocked" that Franken treated her as a sex object.
Even worse, she was wearing a goddam flak vest, hard to grab a feel through 2 inches of Kevlar.
Even worse Franken was not a Senator when this happened. He was a comedian who got paid money to make jokes about things. Like sex.

No, Franken got railroaded. The only consolation is, that he is a hard core Lib and he helped create the climate in which this kind of injustice and happen. A Lib who got destroyed by his own policies.