I wasn't drinking at the time, but I was chatting with my kid and gun brokering (bad idea). Threw in a bid randomly fully expecting to be outbid. Won the stupid thing. Won a Remington SPS LH 300 Win Mag. Never had a 300. Wanted one a long time. Don't need one at all. The thinking portion of me would have one built that will be accurate to fully utilize the BC, Grains and HP.

I have a very accurate SPS LH in 7mm Rem Mag. It's riding in a Bell and Carlson stock with full aluminum bedding "chassis". Shoots great. Recoil is mild due to its 9.5+ pounds All Up. I will scope and shoot this new 300 in same stock. Check it for accuracy. Rifle is used. Looks new from the picture. Comes with a Boyd's laminate stock as well (So I guess if it goes BANG it wasn't completely stupid for $440). The Boyd's may end up being utilized. But it's a semi radical cheek piece. Think it's a Prairie Hunter. Will see.

I have some McM. Sold some. Always wanted a McWoody. Inquiring if there are any LH LA 700 McMs in the corner collecting dust that I may be interested in, and you can pedal to free some cash?

Also wanted to ask.....Wyatt's boxes. In a 700.....how much of a pain is the swap? I posted about removing the spacer in a LH Win 70 in 338 in effort to utilize the whole magazine, and it seems it's a bit of a chore. Suggest buying new follower, box and spring for 375HH. Same for the 700 LA? That is generally the issue with most factory 300 WM is AOL and factory mag box space? Remingtons have same issue?

Please God, give me some good tags this year....