Originally Posted by Tracks
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why, but there are three things I've always wondered about.
One, the absolutely undamaged bulled "found"on the Gurney after they got Kennedy to the hospital. That bullet was never fired from any rifle.
Second, you don't shoot a Dallas cop six times on a public street, eject the empty brass from the cylinder and just walk away.
Third, after doing that, you don't go into a theater without paying so as to draw attention to yourself.

You're describing rational behavior. Who would expect someone who does the things Oswald did to behave rationally?

The bigger question about all the stuff that has been "reported" on the JFK assassination: How much of that is true and how much is just BS? Was that "perfect bullet" ever really found on the gurney? Who described it as "perfect?" That's a kind of subjective description, don't you think? I'd say the waters were muddied furiously in the months after the event, and what the real facts are might be impossible to discern.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.