Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
Little 20" barreled CZ 527 chambered in .17 mach4, has killed a truck load of coyotes over the years.
[Linked Image]

I had to do a double take.....thought you stole my rifle for a minute there.

CZ 527 with Pac-Nor SSM chambered in 17FB......great minds and all that.

[Linked Image]

I used this 700 Classic 17Rem for years before I built the CZ.

She's on her third barrel and doesn't see much use these days but neither do I.

[Linked Image]

Tor some reason that little walnut/SS CZ really trips my trigger. Would like to have one in a 20 VarTarg.

I have one in .221 Fireball that might be the finest shooting factory rifle I've ever had. It's no Vartarg, but that's where the Vartarg came from. It shoots well with every bullet I've ever tried in it (nothing over 52gr.), and Reloader Seven. I've got four 527s altogether. Fine little action.

Originally Posted by JefeMojado
Those small action CZs are the nut, every one Ive owned has been top notch. Had a .19 Calhoon and a .19 badger , both of those were amazingly accurate rifles, James builds a fine product off those CZ actions. My current one in .17 mach4 is a great little rifle, light, handy and puts the hammer on a coyote.

I'm surprised there are so many CZ 527 fans since they have that "backwards safety".... wink

Kidding aside.....they're real workhorses that are usually pretty accurate. I've had great luck with them.

I had a 221fb the backwards safety caused multiple accidents , shot my house all up - my truck too .
Reminded me of the time I drove a 3 speed on the column truck - I put it in 1st gear smashed into the house - later that day it went backwards into the river .
Anything that's not exactly like everything else - well - I just can't adapt whatsoever . smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.