i have quite a few s&w's, thankfully most of them are old guns and never an issue.
having said that, quite a few years ago i got offered for 150bucks a s&w 22 magnum, holster, and 500 rounds of ammo. Sweet deal.
till i went to fire it and found out why the owner sold it, casings were sticking after firing.
i took it to a gun smith who honed, smoothed out the cylinder holes, no more issues. that was a bankor punta gun.
Second i just had to pull out of the safe after watching the video.
it was a smith m29classic four inch. using his example of looking at the top, it does match up.
but, but, there is still a gap between where the ejector rod housing meets the frame, which my older smiths are flush.
i got into an argument with an ex friend a few years ago stating smith quality wasn't as good as it use to be, laying that
new 29 out next to an older gun looking at that gap.
As far as shooting it, it appears to work just fine. but it still isn't as tight as the old ones, when they were hand fitted.
I would have sent it back, but pretty sure they would have told me nothing wrong with it.

given i have disconnected the hillary hole, replaced the sights, they wouldn't talk to me anyhow.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/01/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO