Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Originally Posted by JamesJr
My answer to the argument of creation versus evolution has always been this......God created the White race, while the Negroes evolved, and in most cases are still evolving. The Chinese just need to go to Chicago, Memphis, or New Orleans and they could get all the specimens they need.

Don't really want to start a bible debate, but this actually something I wonder about. How do we know Adam and Eve where white? In fact Jesus was white?

Also, isn't this how pretty much every horror/zombie/apocalypse movie starts? My son is in bio-tech and I blame "his type" for all those movies :-)

Could be mistaken but wouldn't Jesus have been brown,most likely?

Most likely. And rather small and homely. The Bible says in Isaiah He would "hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
The movie producers obviously are not Bible readers.

Jesus was a small, common looking person, on the homely side, but still drew people to Him like moths to a flame because when He spoke, he did so with authority and a love never before experienced, called Agape. Unless you happened to be a Pharisee. Then you got the unvarnished truth.

God created mankind. Not the white race. But I know you know that. wink

some say an evil black doctor created the white race. then it got loose, escaped and became impossible to civilize. does that sound about right?