Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, killing time waiting to go to the gun show. Too hot to fish. I thought the story lines bit short on explanation and strange as if not wanting to reveal some things so I figured some sharp fire guys my provide some more explanitory info and, of course, I was right as usual.

What are you up to today, AS?

Thanks for asking Doc.

It's been an interesting week around here. Closed on my Re-fi, accepted to a Masters Program in Data Science (at a Jesuit University), and Thursday nigh, my Father-in-law passed, so we are starting with that whole process, helping my wife get together pictures, and mostly just being available for her and such.

This was no surprise, so much of the big stuff's already in order, but with 8 kids, 35+ grand kids and probably 20+ great-grand kids across the country, and a 4 days service, there will still be plenty to do over the next few weeks.

A bit later after it cools down I'll see about working on my Suburban a bit.

The Weather Radar looks pretty clear down your way. Hopefully you get some relive this weekend so you can do something fun.

Do you have any new guns to shoot?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell