There seems to be a bit of confusion on this thread so I thought I would help clear a few things up! I made a phone call yesterday to Steve Hornady because needless to say I was a bit confused at the vast difference in the way elds perform in the lower States vs Alaska. Turns out my suspicions were spot on! The elds that are shipped to Alaska come from a completely different lot # and are coated with hornadies new "armor plated spray" technology!!! Steve says they are currently being testing by a short little magic dwarf who also sprinkles fairy dust on the bullets further enhancing there "almost" unbelievable performance! There have even been reports of shooting at critters and completely missing and the animal still dies though this has only been sighted in the magical fairy dust incident!

I hope this helps clear a few things up and I wish the best to all you and yours this hunting season

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field