Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
My go to load in my newer Norma is 71gr of 4350 behind a Nosler 250gr. partition. It gives me 2640fps and all the accuracy I can ask for.

Sorry to re open a older thread. But as this caliber dosent have the appeal of the Creed-more everyone wants to speak about... Ya kinda need to read older Posts! wink

I also recently picked up a 358NM (A grail caliber for me) So far 4350 is a stand out powder for accuracy. Vel is down a bit from published estimates. But Im not hung up on velocity.

This gun also loves the 71.5 G load under a 250 Oryx bullet. 70g under a 225 Ballistic tip rivals my MVP in 223 for accuracy!! That gun shoots just over 1” out at 200 without breaking a sweat!! I havent taken this NM past 100 yet so just looking at single hole 50 and clovers @ 100y.

Having a blast literally!! smile. I am going to mount a Kick EEZ pad on the stock next. Recoil isnt terrible, but I really like these pads on my big recoilers! I find them better then the excellent Limb savers now that they fixed the OOZING ISSUE!!

Any new findings with this caliber from any one?

Are you still shooting and using the bug 35 358Norma_fan? Alaska is a dream hunt for me one day...

CW