Originally Posted by greydog
Not defending anything; just stating a fact. I personally do not believe same sex couples should be allowed to adopt and feel sorry for any offspring who end up in such circumstances. Nonetheless, to think that a pair of lesbians are any more likely to torture and kill a child than a couple of druggies or alchoholics who happen to be heterosexual is probably just wrong. If someone has credible evidence to the contrary, I'd like to see it. I do not think homosexual couples make the best parents and, as I said,So far as I know, there is no evidence to support that. I think they should not be allowed to adopt but that doesn't mean they are naturally more likely to be child killers. As I suggested, these two are a strong argument in favor of abortion. The world would be a better place without them. This is not because they are lesbians but because they are intrinsically evil human beings. GD

You've not stated any facts,just your opinion.The only wrong is your attempt to defend sodomy while claiming otherwise. Comparing drug addicts and alcoholic heterosexuals to lesbians is a classic example of comparing apples to oranges.That type of misrepresentation will always yield a skewed result even though you haven't presented any facts yet,just opinion.

The male homosexual has been studied extensively and the results of hundreds of studies have revealed these people are sick.

Here are a few facts:
Male homosexuals represent 1.6 to 1.7% of our population yet they commit 30% of all of the acts of pedophilia. They also represent 43% to 57% of all serial killers in this nation.

So what type of misrepresentation will you attempt now? Maybe you should compare homosexuals to Christians,since they seem to be a favorite target of individuals who attempt to defend sodomy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**