Originally Posted by GunBuff
That was the first car I bought when I got my first job when I was still in high-school . That was in 1966 and the car was 2 years old with 34,000 miles on it . The price was a lot of money for me $1400 . Mine was a convertible with 426 Wedge Head and 4 speed on the floor .It was a dark Blue color and had bucket seats with center console with built in Gear Driven Tachometer .
Everybody else were driving GTO's or Chevys and Fords . That was the best car I have ever owned and I wish I had it back . It had pretty good power and would hold it's own with most . All I ever had to do to it was 2 new clutches . I hot rodded around in it for 5 Years

I THINK ROGER WOULD HAVE LIKED IT , Jim

So Jim... was that car right hand drive since it was in OZ?

and was it made in the USA or Oz?

that would pretty interesting...

I lived in England from 63 to 66, and you'd occasionally see American cars owned by English folks..

right hand drive on an American car seemed pretty weird to we Americans over there...

Remember some business owner in our town had a 60 Cadillac with right hand drive...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez