Well, years ago I bought a chit ton of Nosler Partition seconds in 308 cal and 150 gr, I used to load them for an old friend, I called a couple weeks ago to see if he'd be needing any ammo loaded for the upcoming season, he said he'd given his 308 to a son in another state, kept his scope and mounted it on the same kind of rifle but in 243, the old guy said the 308's recoil was beginning to bother him.

Now on to yesterday, last week I ordered a hundred Starline 308 cases, I have the better part of an 8# jug of CFE-223, looked on Hodgdons sight and loaded 51 grains and hit the chrono, 2681, loaded 52 grains, 2720, nice, loaded three more at 52 grains, averaged 2716 fps from the REPR's 16 inch barrel, loaded 10 and went to bed, this morning before the storm I hit the bags, 5 round group went a bit over an inch, twisted a little elevation and hammered the 300 yard gong plenty tight for hunting.

Loaded the rest of the new brass with the load using Rem 9 1/2 mag primers, col at 2.800 inch, I really like the Starline brass, good thick and heavy, I think this load will be excellent for rural banging around the farm, as well as SD work, BTW, brass landed less than 5 feet in a nice neat pile while on one knee shooting through the chrono.

Glad I also bought a lot of the partition seconds in 243 cal and 100grains too, looks like the old man may be needing some of those now.

Trump Won!