Time and hassle definitely have a price/cost. We bought a new camper for travel and to use at the hunt club. Old camper was a 2003 with some issues. Had thought about scrapping it, just to get rid of it and avoid any hassle. Instead, picked it up Saturday, got home at 1:00. Started cleaning it and finished the cleaning at 7:00 Saturday evening. Took some photos. Pulled it up to the storage place where I was going to display it for sale. Sunday morning put in on Craigslist at 7:20. Went outside to do some stuff. Came back in about 8:45. Five emails of people wanting to buy it. First guy said he'd come right then. Would take an hour to get to the storage place. Had cash. So, went down there. He was on time. Dickered a good bit. Sold by 10:30. I could have held out and gotten three or four others to come look. Would probably have gotten $150 more. Not worth the hassle when this guy had $100 bills and a truck to tow it right then.

I've bought guns online. Have bought them at local gun shops. If I decide I want something, will check the locals first. If they have it, sometimes they deal some.