Went by to see it and there's good and not so good. This is an LT model with the black recoil pad and rounder stock profile, made sometime after 2004.

The good is that the metal finish looks 100%. Exterior seems perfect and there is very little wear on the left feed rail. Can't prove it's unfired as the tag says but the bore is clean and the bolt sure hasn't been worked much at all. Comes with two piece STD bases, the windage adjustable kind, make unknown. They're quality made and look like Leupold but don't hold me to that.

The not so good is that it looks like someone tried to Bubba the LOP and didn't tape off the stock where they sawed it with a too coarse saw. My semi-educated guess would be a LOP of about 13 1/8" or so, not too short but not the original factory length for sure. The back of the stock where it joins the pad is a bit rough and there is a small, shallow chip on the right side at the pad, maybe 3/8" wide by 3/8" long. There is a gap of about 1/16" or so between the pad and the wood at the toe. Only other marks on the wood are some small compression dings on the right side about the middle of the action, everywhere else the stock looks good.

But it is for sale at $799.99. These LH .270's were selling for near twice that before Trump was elected.

If you want to call the Boise Gun Library their direct number is 208-672-7922. They charge $25 to ship it to a Cabela's near you. I don't know if they ship to your local FFL holder, didn't think to ask.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!