So far, I haven't had any problems with my 512 WMR, but I am paranoid and clean the chamber very thoroughly every time I shoot it. The main issue with WMR autoloaders has been dirty chambers causing out-of-battery fire, or jamming, neither of which appeal to me. It is outshooting the RAR Stainless, and doesn't give me extraction problems like the Ruger has (and yes, I keep the Ruger's chamber clean, too).

I like the feel of the 512 American version I have, it feels like a real rifle in the hands. I stuck a Burris FFII 3-9 on it, and so far, no issues.

The .22LR version gets shot a lot more than the WMR, due to ammo price, and it will vibrate the rings loose if you're not paying attention (so pay attention!). The Long Rifle version will outshoot my 452 American, it's a real-deal shooter, with a better trigger out of box than any 10/22 ever made.

The best feature for me, is that the magazines for the 512s are the same magazines as the 455s and 457s, they are reliable and lightweight. I have several 452s, and 455s, so I can use the same magazines in all of them. I guess you can say that about the Rugers, too, but the Rugers have those extraction issues that the CZs do not have. I've been shooting CZ rimfires since 2010, and have never experienced a function issue. Period.

Here's a link to Grabagun, they are selling the 512s at good prices, and a thread on rimfirecentral.com about the same outfit..
https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1169711

https://grabagun.com/cz-512-american-22lr-16-5-sr-tb.html

This is the same model .22LR I have. The pic is false, though, it comes with a 25 round magazine, not the 10 rounder pictured. I never use the 25 rounder anyway, just the 5 and 10 rounders. The longer magazine just gets in the way.

BTW, they both use 11mm scope rings, so be prepared to fork over the coin for those rings. They are worth it.

Last edited by ratsmacker; 09/08/19.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.