Hi. I know it's okay to trust the 30-30. Daddy and Wade have been usin' one for years and no one ever went hungry.

I'm thinkin' that I just don't understand big business. Rather than improvin' some of the rifles or cartridges with better bullets or the proper riflin' twists, they keep pumpin' out more and more stuff. Them companies remind me of what it was like growin' up. Daddy would catch us throwin' fresh cow dung against the wall of the milkin' shed. We figured if we threw enough of it, some would stick. Them companies think the same way. In the end, it's all about sheit.

I got two buddies. One grew up in New York state. The other comes from North Dakota. When we talk about huntin', a lot of the game is the same, but the cartridges we use and the shootin' ranges are different. Rolly hunted his whole life on the plains and owns a 30-06. Brad walks the trees and small hills of New York with a 30-30. We never argued about what cartridge or rifle was best. We all use what is needed to get the job done. We understand that, but a lot of them web forum people don't seem to get it. I wonder why?

I miss the changin' of the leaves, and havin' more cooler days and rainy nights. It's a sure sign that Mother Nature is gettin' ready for winter. It also means huntin' season, Thanksgivin' and Christmas ain't far behind. You should send some pictures of Sevierville, when it's decorated for Christmas.

Johnny

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]