Thanks guys. This will be only my second Tikka. My first was an older model/wood stock in .222 I bought used. My gunsmith had to work ont he trigger to get it decent. I liked the little rifle, but the Utah desert here "almost" has as much wind as Wyoming...except we don't use logging chains on telephone poles for Airport Wind Socks, like they do! ha smile I "was" going to get a .243, even had a Bergara B-14 on Layaway, but changed my mind, a bit too heavy for what I want. Had a Mod 7 Predator/.243 deal cooking, but got spooked about quality control, etc. Then, I found a good deal on a Franchi Momentum in .270W, figured I'd use the 110vmax. That deal fell through. So, when I saw this one marked down to 600ish from almost $800, I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus...it is a SS synthetic, just what I really was after. My Marine SIL, a few years back, bought a Tikka T3 Lite SS in 7mm RemMag from a guy for elk ( they fall off into a god-awful "hole" and get into them) I was with him to zero it. He used HSM factory with the 168 Berger. It just wadded them up! I was impressed big time! Another guy in our group uses an identical to his Tikka but in 338 Federal. Same thing, except he has had issues with his magazine. Thanks again guys!