Originally Posted by Remington280
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by kenjs1
So here is what we know.

Good looking ( love the green), comfortable, super-bright glass, dielectric prisms, terrific eyecups....by Meopta.....at a great price.

I don't need one, I do not need one....I do not need one.....

I hear you, loud and clear. The skeptic in me says since they were made to be a notch below the Meostars, how can they be better than those? Not saying they can't, but they're less than $300!

They are below the Meostars but they are also below the Meopros, essentially meopros without some of the lens coatings.

Are they really considered to be less of a performer than the Meopros or just ...assumed to be ??? I wonder. Not surprised they wouldn't advertise it as better than Meopros (if it is the case.....just musing here). I haven't read any comparison and don't own them for side by side field test. I don't suppose you have???? Would be great if you could\do\did.
I actually wonder - being newer (and advances DO happen in optics) if they actually don't perform better than the Meopros. I have tried highly touted silver coated prisms and can tell you I won't buy roofs that aren't dielectric. The Opitikas' are dielectric. Meopros silver. Make me wonder- and makes me want ......

ps Meopta....any chance you can think ...7x35?

Last edited by kenjs1; 09/12/19.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius